IEN® Tealights are hand-poured in little aluminum teacups with 100% cotton core wicks which are smokeless and soot free. The wax is a proprietary blend of natural waxes, beeswax, and soy wax. Beeswax is sourced from the organic farms where bees are raised on the local flora. Our beeswax emanates a soothing uplifting aroma of honey. When we triple filter it inhouse, the whole vicinity smells divine. This is due to the fact that honey bees collect nectar from various species of flowers and they create honeycombs from that nectar and fill them with it.
Some facts at a glance:
- When you burn IEN® Tealights, you are lighting the nectar in the beeswax that creates negative ions.
- Negative ions created by the burning of beeswax binds with the allergens and bring them to the ground thus purifying the surrounding air.
- Plant soy wax added to the beeswax elongates the burning time. Each tealight burns from 4 hours to 5 hours depending on the draft conditions.
- Lemongrass and citronella essential oil added to our tealights gives them an aromatherapy quality. You can light these tealights whenever you want to refresh your surroundings.
- IEN® tealights can be used to energize the surrounding or can be used to light on the Prayer altars.
- IEN® are pure and made with an intention to help during meditation. Light one before meditation.
- Lemongrass and citronella essential oils are bugs repellant oils so light 2-3 tealights in a room to ward off mosquitoes and bugs naturally.
Lemongrass, citrusy, grassy, uplifting, refreshing, reminds of the sunny grassy outdoors.
- Organic Beeswax
- Plant Soy wax
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Citronella Essential Oil