- Helps in maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Concocted with herbal infusions
- Aromatherapy benefits of the essential oil blend
- Enriched with hair growth ingredients
- 99% Customers reported that using this ayurvedic bar reduces the scalp problems, dandruff, and hair fall.
- Made with extra virgin vegetable oils and butters.
- Superfatted so that your scalp is always benefitting from the oils and herbs after shampooing
- Leaves your hair moisturized not stripping your scalp’s natural oils. It is mildly scented, which comes from the natural oils and herbs used.
- No chemicals, pure organic, and natural shampoo bar
- Environmental friendly, No plastic product
- No SLS, SLES, or Parabens
- No synthetic preservatives
- Helps to heal the scalp damaged from the overuse of bleaches, chemical hair colors, chemically-laden shampoos and conditioners.
This product is 100% natural and does not use any artificial colours, ingredients, fragrances, hardening or lathering agents.
This traditional shampoo bar is loaded with Indian herbs such as Bhringraj, Brahmi, Shikakai, Reetha (soapnuts), Amla, Hibiscus, Neem, and many other traditional Indian ayurvedic herbs that promote a healthy scalp, heals the damage if any, and very effective in hair growth. It is effective in hair fall control, soothes scaly or itchy scalp and rejuvenates the hair follicles.
There is no need for a separate conditioner as this bar is made with conditioning oils and has a neutral pH. The bubbles are soft, creamy, and stable. If you feel your hair need further conditioning, wash your hair with warm tea water after shampooing with this bar. It will add shine and bounce to your hair.
Those using the natural shampoo bar for the first time, hang in there for atleast two months to get used to the natural method of washing hair. It is not a glamorous product like you see in TV commercials. This one is 100% natural traditional method. The Indian method of cleansing takes into account that a little amount of hair oil is always on the scalp allowing for the hair growth oils to get absorbed into the hair roots, doing what it is supposed to do: “gently and effectively cleansing while nourishing the scalp resulting in hair growth”.
Shikakai – Acacia Concinna is a small shrub-like tree that grows in my country, India. Its pod-like fruit is collected, dried and then ground into a fine powder. It is used to cleanse hair and is known to promote hair growth and get rid of dandruff. Due to these benefits, this powder was named shikakai which means, “fruit for the hair.”
Reetha- Also known as soapnuts, this is a natural soap which gives ample lather and gives softness to hair.
Neem Leaves – Neem removes dandruff; it is antifungal, antibacterial, and cures scalp of any ailment.
Amla Oil – It is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Amla oil is known to remove the unwanted flakes off the scalp. It also helps in opening of the pores thereby giving room to the scalp to produce natural oils. It encourages hair regrowth.
Mustard Seed Oil – Mustard seed oil is supposed to stimulate the scalp to promote hair growth. It contains extremely high levels of zinc and selenium. It is understood that if the body has a lack of zinc or selenium, hair loss is more likely. Mustard seed oil is also rich in beta carotene and is a good source of vitamins and nutrients. This helps in nourishing the scalp. Beta carotene is converted into vitamin A, which helps normal hair growth by protecting hair fibres and promoting a healthy scalp. The mustard seed oil has a healthy level of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help hair to grow thicker. The mustard seed also has iron, calcium, niacin, manganese and traces of magnesium. These nutrients help the follicles stay healthy.
Bhringraj – it is an ancient remedy for hair loss, premature greying, and skin allergies. It makes hair dense and lustrous.
Brahmi – promotes hair growth and natural cure for balding.
Multani Mitti – This clay is the very effective cleanser for scalp and gives softness and shine to hair. This is a natural conditioner for hair.
Hibiscus – A mild cleanser that helps with toxin elimination. Prevents hair fall, used in baldness treatment.
Other assorted herbs
Essential oil blend
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wet your hair amply and scrub the bar on the head producing lather.
- If you have long hair, wet them till the tips and hold then in one hand while working the bar in up and down motions to produce lather. Work along the whole hair length.
- Rinse well with water making sure to get rid of all the shampoo lather.
SOME HAIR CARE TIPS
- After washing your hair, pat dries with a towel and wrap your hair for 10-15 minutes.
- Now let your hair down and with the help of towel held in both hands, give small jerks to your hair along the length, to stimulate the blood circulation in hair follicles.
- Try not to comb or blow-dry wet hair. let them dry naturally. Massage your scalp with fingertips a few times during when your hair is drying.
- Comb your hair after they dry.
CARE OF YOUR INDIAN AYURVEDIC SOAP
As the Indian Ayurvedic Shampoo bar is devoid of any synthetic hardeners and chemicals, it needs care between the washes. We use USDA Organic certified carrier oils in our soaps. With just a little care, you can prolong the life of your soap and it will serve you very well.
- Don’t let your soap drown in water.
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
- Always use a well-drained soap dish to keep soap dry.
- Use of a washcloth or loofah will extend the life of your soap.
- It’s best to use your new soap within six months of purchase. It won’t stay fresh forever!
- Store unused soap in a dark, dry, relatively cool location such as a lingerie drawer or linen closet.
- Each bar weighs 100 gm.