IEN® Shea Aloe Body Butter Ingredients:
- Raw Shea Butter
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Wheatgerm Oil
- Hempseed Oil
- Aloe vera
- Lavender Essential Oil
An effective emollient for dry and chapped skin. Great for normal skin to keep it soft & supple. A small quantity is enough to moisturize a large area.
IEN® Shea Aloe Body Butter- Some facts:
- Helps to neutralize free radical damage reducing fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen production and helps fade age spots.
- Amazing for skin and scalp. These ingredients heal, lightens, firms treats dry, itchy, inflamed skin. also effective for minor cuts, burns, sunburns, lip care, foot care, reduces stretch marks.
- Light butter that melts completely coming in contact with the skin.
- Hempseed Oil: A non-clogging oil that nourishes, evens skin tone, fades blemishes and increase blood circulation. Prevents moisture loss & pre-mature aging skin producing healthy cell production. Also, helps certain skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
- Moisturising, conditioning, anti-aging, antioxidant-rich, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Can also be used as scalp massage for scalp conditions such as dandruff, itchiness, dryness.
- Can be used as a pre-hair wash or post hair wash care.
Choices of Essential Oils:
Lavender Essential Oil – Aids Sleeping, calming, heals dermatitis and cold sores.
Tea tree Essential Oil – Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial, soothes skin & itching, good for chapped & dry skin. Tea tree & neem oils have a medicinal value which makes this body butter very healing along with shea butter and aloe vera.
Vanilla Oil & Hemp Oil for Mature skin- Helps wrinkled and mature skin. Vanilla and Hemp oil are known to be anti-aging and regular massage with this body butter gives a good shine and richness to your skin.
Each jar carries 80 gm+ of body butter.